The Learning Styles Profiler Software (LSP) is the computerised version of the evidence based Hybrid Model of Learning in Personality designed by Professor Chris J. Jackson. This evidence based and theory driven model of learning is suitable for business, education, community and clinical use. Use the Hybrid Model of Learning to understand how people learn (including diagnosing functional and dysfunctional learners) and how to help them become more effective learners.
Purpose of the LSP:
The Learning Styles Profiler is widely used around the world to assess and develop the way people learn at work. Twelve years of academic and applied organisational research have gone into the development of this instrument.
Advantages of the LSP:
- Based on a well-developed evidence based theory driven model of the neuropsychology of learning.
- Based on the most up to date and validated biological theory of learning.
- Has a better theoretical and design pedigree than any other learning styles questionnaire for business and education.
- Provides reliability and validity. All the stats are clearly reported in the free manual
- Read the detailed and fully referenced section on the development of the LSP based on the neuropsychology of the brain and be reassured by the sophisticated psychometric properties of the LSP which are also fully reported.
- Available in different versions: online, intranet and as Windows Desktop
- Diagnoses functional learners, dysfunctional learners as well as various other types of learning
- Measures real psychological processes. Goes beyond the weaknesses of the learning cycle.
- Sophisticated questionnaire design
- Produces a tailored, useful and well-constructed self-development report
- Designed for use within organisations, education, training, community and clinical use
- 360 degree appraisals of learning available to account holders
- Management options provide full flexibility of delivery
- The free version is for personal use. Corporate and commercial use must be from a purchased account. Account holders are offered many more administrative functions. The material can be adapted as required.
Now available as internet, intranet software and for the windows desktop which you are free to try in demonstration mode.:
- LSP Demo
- LSP online
- LSP for Desktop
- LSP as pdf
- Encourage individuals to develop their learning potential
- Give everyone the opportunity to become a more effective learner
- Identify learning strengths
- Find out how to make better use of these strengths
- Choose appropriate learning activities
- Provide information and feedback to trainers, managers, educators and clinicians
- Easy to use software
- Individual reports produced in seconds
- Instant self-development advice
- Compare results to professional norms
- Clear graphical analysis
Typical Uses of the Learning Styles Profiler:
- develop a learning organisation in which staff adapt change & learn
- develop individual learning plans for each member of staff
- self-development for individuals
- assess suitability for specific training courses
- train the trainer
- team building, looking at team strengths & weaknesses
- 360 degree appraisal
Access the Learning Styles Profiler demo here