Email us with your organizational email address if you would like a demonstration account
Only Some organizational climates lead to competitive advantage and success. Some achieve failure. Both Southwest Airlines and SAS, for example, focus on creating family friendly and home-from-home work environments. This may not be for you, or for your people, but the one very important step to aligning your organization for success is to achieve a climate which matches the values of your people. Professor Adrian Furnham's very effective climate questionnaire will tell you what your people think about the way things are done and how they would like to see them done better.
- Our approach then enables you to focus your limited resources to better align your organization to what really will benefit your people.
- By encouraging the upwards flow of information, you will be learning what motivates your people and leads to their success.
- You can compute and use your own norms as well as benchmark using others. You can see how your climate improves over time as you take action to align your resource wisely.
- Email us for a trial or further explanation.
Corporate Climate Questionnaires are used to measure the perceived
'atmosphere' within an organization. Staff and managers report back by
means of this survey on their perception of the state of the organization.
All this provides key information for managers aiming to improve the way
things are done within the world of work.
Professor Adrian Furnham of University College London (UCL) is
a leading occupational psychologist with an international reputation.
His Corporate Climate Questionnaire:
- was first published in 1991.
- is psychometrically designed and validated
- has excellent internal reliability
- contains 108 items measuring 14 scales
- measures both performance and importance on each item
- has already established a wide following
Use the questionnaire in research, consultancy and field-work. The questionnaire is available as software or paper based.
- The software:
- is online and easy to administer
- provides automated scoring
- optionally provides a report for test takers on what their climate means for them
- enables computation of norms
- comparison of norms with data
- prevents administrators from identifying personal results
- provides a report to identify how your limited resources can be used to maximize success. This will help align your work processes to success..
- optionally allows you to email respondents with an invitation to complete. Each person can be issued with personal usernames and passwords and determine if they have completed (whilst absolutely maintaining the anonymity of the data submitted).
- The paper based assessments:
- are useful for mass administration
- are ideal to measure perceptions from people who are suspicious of their responses being tracked online
- Accompanying the software or the paper based assessments is:
- Corporate Climate Manual by Professor Adrian Furnham. ISBN 1 898589 04 6.
- 46 pages.
- We provide expert support and assistance by people who have proper knowledge and capabilities.
- Email us for a demonstration account today. Only organizational email addresses please.